Sunday, February 27, 2011

C4K Summary #1, #2, & #3

My first kid that was assigned to me was Jasmin6 in Grade 6 at Comox Valley school in Vancouver Island, Canada  I was a little unsure as to which entry I was to  respond to, so since there were only two I responded to both. The first post asked which was my favorite super hero and if I had a sidekick which one would I want. Since I have three kids very  close to Jasmin's age I was able to answer this pretty easily, and was able to sound like I knew a little what I was talking about.  The other post was just a little information about her that I was able to comment on again because of my own children. Things like her favorite youtube clips and favorite activities that I am current with because my own children like the same ones.

My second kid assigned to me was Lisa S. in Miss Helen King's class at Pt England School. according to her latest blog, and the one I posted on everyone on her class was getting a new netbook and they were all getting very excited about them. Again I was able to relate to her because of my own children. I told her how much fun the netbooks are, and how well my children all like theirs. I congratulated her on her new netbook and told her to take good care of it.

My  third kid assigned to me was Zion T. in Mr Kent's Grade 6  class at Pt England School.  This one was a little more tricky than the other two.  His blog post was about an  earthquake that had hit locally there in New Zealand. I wasn't sure exactly what to say, so I told him that this was a horrible thing, but I was proud of him for posting it on the internet so that people from around the world would know about it and want to help. I told him to keep up with his good deeds in the community, and keep on working in the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jordan Sellers

    I' commenting on your blog because all the year 4's(including me) are learning to do digital footprints.It is a Y4 & 5 class but the Y5's are at a test.Thanks for making a comment on my blog.

    Iisa

    ReplyDelete