Monday, March 28, 2011

C4K#2Summary #4, #5, & #6

The first student assigned to me this time is a little girl in year 8 at the Pt England school named Racheal. In her blog post she just gave general background information about herself.  This didn't give me a lot to comment on, so I just told her a little bit about myself.  Telling her that I have three kids close to her own age. I also told her that I like sports also, especially basketball. She said that she enjoys writing, so I tried to encourage her to keep working hard in school and on her writing and hopefully someday I would be able to but her book.

The second student that was assigned to me was a little girl at Pt England School in Ms. Janine Tito's Room 22, named Rose. Her blog post was a bit hard to comment on, as it consisted of three pictures with no captions. So, I started by introducing myself and telling her that I have three kids her age. I then went on to ask about the two of the three pictures. The first picture was a religious Drawing of either Jesus or God, and not knowing this child's parent's religious views I declined to comment on this picture. The second photo was what looked to be a christmas photo of a baby, so I asked her who was the baby and asked if it was one of her younger sisters( she has five sisters). The last photo was that of a church that had one corner leveled and in ruins. I had learned from my first kid that there had recently been an earthquake in that area and asked her if this was damaged during that earthquake.

My third student made a video slideshow that showed his school, friends, and activities that they participated in this year while at school.  I said how I liked the video and asked how they liked school, and told them to keep on blogging because of the excellent job that they were doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment