Tuesday, April 26, 2011

C4T #4

The first blog I left my comment on was Manaia Kalani. The blog was about how at her school they were in the process of transitioning user accounts to a new service provider. I told her that I understood her frustration and told of how we had to set up a google account for this class at the beginning of the semester. After this I invited her to follow my blog and left my blog address and the class blog address.


The second blog I commented on was also for Manaia Kalani. There were no new posts since my first, so I went to the previous post. This post was about new services being offered to their school. of the ones offered they went with Blogger, Picasa, and Google Reader. I said that there were many great softwares available and mentioned that Google Docs is amazing, and almost essential when working in a group like a school. I then left my blogger address as well as the address for the class blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment